Thursday, July 19, 2018

Some Major Changes - post to my diary

I'm RETIRED!!
My journey as the Executive Director of MDA El Paso and southern New Mexico has come to an end.  I'm proud to have been a part of the greater picture of the organization and very proud of my accomplishments!  The stars below represent every year team El Paso made and or surpassed budget goal numbers.  11 out of 13 - not so bad!!

I'm not sure what the future holds for my hubby, Cooper our beautiful black Cocker Spaniel and myself, but I welcome the changes and new challenges that lie ahead. 

I'm actually going to update my blog as life has taken me into very different directions over the past few months.  But I have some great pics of my ever growing family and sampler finishes that I want to share...




No comments:

Post a Comment