Monday, July 23, 2012

Mexico - post to my diary

Whew! Where has the time gone. My DH took me to Palomas, Mexico this past Sunday for lunch and a little shopping. It was a nice break from the normal stuff. I bought a couple of Christmas presents, DH got a new hat and some liquor. I like to find unique pieces of Mexican folk art. It really has grown on me. I will post pics tomorrow. Too......"yea" my belated birthday gift arrived! I just love it and will post pic as well. Jared and Angela have most of the wedding pictures up on line. Over 500! I had trouble choosing from 100! Some very different pics! Love them. I stitched on Ms. Timm's today and made my needle keep to send off Sept. 1st to a secret stitcher. I want to machine embroider a diddy bag to put the little treasure into and I have the perfect design. Trying to tie up some loose ends before I head back to work. Toes are doing sooooo much better that my worries are (sorta) put to rest. Bigger worries at the office I'm sure. Enough for now....thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment