Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blackbirds Rose Garden - post to my diary

 
Happy Sunday!  I have been working on Elisabeth Timms from Essamplaire, but with all the queen stitching and over one that needs a really good eye on the graph, I decided that  until I get off all the pain meds....I need a brainless project.  This is Blackbirds Rose Garden.  A small pincushion over one on 32 count.  The fabric is chocolate raspberry!  What more could a girl want?!?  The silk floss is Dinky Dyes - Jarrah.  I think it is going to be really pretty once I get it finished.  Very hot here in the wild wild West.  I watched my DH swim - no swimming for me for another 3-4 weeks.  So until I could stand the heart no more I high tailed it to the inside where even 10 degrees made a huge difference.  The picture is ok and truly does not give it justice as to the colors, but one gets the idea!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment